About Mario

My photo
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Mario Piumetti is a freelance writer of science fiction, horror, screenplays, and nonfiction. He has a bachelor's degree in English from California Lutheran University and an MFA in creative writing from Antioch University. An avid music lover, his work is heavily influenced by rock, punk, and metal. You can contact him at mario.piumetti.writer@gmail.com.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Still Alive

Hey, everyone.  Sorry for the dead silence on the site, but my computer had to be repaired recently.  No computer means no updates.  No updates mean rumors of my untimely demise.  My logic has spoken.

Anyways, I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on what's been going on.

I'm still getting things ready for The Coast.  I'm going over the plot right now and trying to figure things chapter by chapter.  All that jazz about plotting is a story for another time though.


I've also been trying to get back on the horse (that's HORSE, not WHORES) with the new Andrew Ursler story.  Again, between getting my computer fixed and focusing on The Coast, that's something that's been neglected, and I feel like an absentee parent for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment