About Mario

My photo
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Mario Piumetti is a freelance writer of science fiction, horror, screenplays, and nonfiction. He has a bachelor's degree in English from California Lutheran University and an MFA in creative writing from Antioch University. An avid music lover, his work is heavily influenced by rock, punk, and metal. You can contact him at mario.piumetti.writer@gmail.com.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Publications - Carpe Nocturne (Fall 2014)

Hi, everyone.  There will be an update soon on why I've been so quiet, but in the mean time, the fall 2014 issue of Carpe Nocturne has been released.

My earlier review of Kate Maruyama's novel Harrowgate was reprinted.  I think that might have been a little slip-up as the magazine goes through a change of ownership and a new publisher.  I'm not complaining, although I did try resubmitting several previous reviews I was really proud of.  I think I might just retire those pieces, wipe the slate clean, and start fresh with the next issue.

So yeah...enough of my bitching, and enjoy the new issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment