About Mario

My photo
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Mario Piumetti is a freelance writer of science fiction, horror, screenplays, and nonfiction. He has a bachelor's degree in English from California Lutheran University and an MFA in creative writing from Antioch University. An avid music lover, his work is heavily influenced by rock, punk, and metal. You can contact him at mario.piumetti.writer@gmail.com.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

My Corner of the Catacombs Has Moved to WordPress

Hi, everyone.

It's been a while since I've posted, I know, but I've been swamped lately and felt I needed a bit of a break.

I have, however, started a new website on WordPress and will continue My Corner of the Catacombs there.

It's been a pleasure writing here on Blogger, but I've felt for a while that this page is feeling crowded with various widgets from archives to the bio to the Twitter feed, and I believe WordPress will allow me the flexibility to include all these features without giving a claustrophobic impression.

Thanks, everyone, for reading, and I'll catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment