About Mario

My photo
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Mario Piumetti is a freelance writer of science fiction, horror, screenplays, and nonfiction. He has a bachelor's degree in English from California Lutheran University and an MFA in creative writing from Antioch University. An avid music lover, his work is heavily influenced by rock, punk, and metal. You can contact him at mario.piumetti.writer@gmail.com.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Update Complete

With all the late nights spent at the computer working on Ain't No Grave, I feel that I owe you readers an update on what's been going on.

First of all, NaNoWriMo is over, and surprisingly, I made it to the end with 50,860 words on my novel.  That came as a bit of a shock to me because I was constantly behind after the setback of the first week.  NaNoWriMo may be over, but Ain't No Grave isn't.  I'm about halfway through the first draft, so there's still another month to go before I really can breathe a sigh of relief.

Another thing I want to mention is the Truby's Plot series that I haven't written since mid-October.  It is still going.  I have not given up on it.  November's just been a really busy month.  I will have another installment of it next week, and then I'm going to try and commit to at least a new post for it each week until I get to the end of it.  Because I really do want to finish it.

That's all I got at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment