About Mario

My photo
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Mario Piumetti is a freelance writer of science fiction, horror, screenplays, and nonfiction. He has a bachelor's degree in English from California Lutheran University and an MFA in creative writing from Antioch University. An avid music lover, his work is heavily influenced by rock, punk, and metal. You can contact him at mario.piumetti.writer@gmail.com.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

"The Coast" is Dead

I gave up on The Coast today.  It's been dragging for too long.  I lost interest in it.  And since there's no agent or editor eagerly awaiting it, I figured I had no obligation to stick with something that was slowly becoming a chore for me.  Whenever I find myself coming up with excuses not to work on a piece, that's when my subconscious is telling me it's time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment