About Mario

My photo
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Mario Piumetti is a freelance writer of science fiction, horror, screenplays, and nonfiction. He has a bachelor's degree in English from California Lutheran University and an MFA in creative writing from Antioch University. An avid music lover, his work is heavily influenced by rock, punk, and metal. You can contact him at mario.piumetti.writer@gmail.com.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Infamous Twitter Post

Kid Rock once said, "If it looks good, you'll see it."

Blogger.  Twitter.  Each in their own way is a great platform from which a writer can interact with his audience, but they apparently can't interact with each other.  At least, not perfectly.

I redesigned the blog because I thought it needed a fresh look.  I started a new Twitter page because I wanted to try and broaden my range.  Yeah, I thought that sounded simple too, but the new blog has a flaw in that it won't allow me to link Twitter to it.  No complaints.  I think the flip-card look is great.  There's just that one small hurdle.

So if any of you are wondering where the Twitter link is, it's in the "About Me" section.  Sorry.  It's not a click-and-go link but one that you'll have to copy and paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment