About Mario

My photo
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Mario Piumetti is a freelance writer of science fiction, horror, screenplays, and nonfiction. He has a bachelor's degree in English from California Lutheran University and an MFA in creative writing from Antioch University. An avid music lover, his work is heavily influenced by rock, punk, and metal. You can contact him at mario.piumetti.writer@gmail.com.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Zombies: Day 18

Another slow day.  I'm trying to get a little more done before going out to an event tonight.  Waking up late (again) didn't help, and I've also been thinking a lot about a proper title for the novel.  Zombies just isn't going to cut it for me.  The title ought to be something cool, something catchy, something that doesn't sound like a devotional for teen.  I'll see what I can come up with and maybe run a poll on which one sounds the best.  Until then, I'll be banging my head against a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment