About Mario

My photo
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Mario Piumetti is a freelance writer of science fiction, horror, screenplays, and nonfiction. He has a bachelor's degree in English from California Lutheran University and an MFA in creative writing from Antioch University. An avid music lover, his work is heavily influenced by rock, punk, and metal. You can contact him at mario.piumetti.writer@gmail.com.

Monday, August 5, 2013

No Tomorrow: Day 27

Hey, folks.

Been busy working on the book, clicking the wordy words like a crazy mofo.  Little by little, I'm getting there.  I've written nearly four thousand words so far today, so I've met today's quota.  Now, I want to add more to it, maybe a thousand words at a time.  Still, I'm twenty thousand words behind.

Not that I want to break my brain over the book, but this is the way I see it: if I get the through my daily quota, every little bit afterwards is a little more power to me.  Those bonus words?  All I can do is hope that they add and help me catch up.  It's like working overtime and hoping your boss takes notice in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment